Google
 

Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun-Filled Friday: Fun with Weather



I've been looking through my boxes of teaching things. This week, I came across a weather doll that I've had for a while. I found the pattern in a book, made a copy of the pattern, colored the pieces with colored pencil, laminated the page, and cut out the pieces.


Here are some paper doll patterns I found for you all:

  • Danielle's Place has a cute weather bear and a snowman doll.

  • The Berenstain Bears have printable dress-up dolls. Just click on the character you'd like to see and then click "next". This will take you to several pages of wardrobe choices that you can print.

  • At PBS, you can make your own Calliou and Rosie paper dolls.

  • Bry Backmanor has snowpeople paper dolls.

  • Utah Education has a lesson plan and doll patterns (they're not very cute though).
Other weather links:

Do you have any weather related ideas to share?

No comments: