Google
 

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Laura over at Laura Williams' Musings tagged me for this Meme, 7 Facts about me. I'm supposed to include some random and weird things about myself.

The rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things about me:

1. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate cigarette smoke!!!! It is one of my biggest pet peeves. It makes my eyes water, makes me sneeze, and it smells horrible! I have a hard time understanding why we have to be subjected to cancer causing agents while enjoying a meal, especially when less than 25% of the population smokes. I think all states should follow California in making no smoking rules. Ok, was that a fact or a rant? I guess a bit of each. lol

2. I have a few other blogs - Thrifty Mommy, A Healthy Balance, and another one that's anonymous.

3. I was a full-time teacher before having my children. Since then, I have taught a little part-time, but right now I'm staying home.

4. If I don't go back to teaching, then I would like to find more freelance writing work. I really enjoy writing.

5. I sing and play the piano at church. I am a one man band.

Ok, for some weird things about me.

6. I have a really long tongue. It is hereditary. I can touch my chin and my nose.

7. I am double jointed. My knees lock into my legs and it looks a bit weird. I can bend my fingers back a bit far, which totally freaks out my husband. I can also make a popping/clicking noise with my toes.

The people I am tagging:
1. Revka at The Porch Light
2. Angie at Baby Cheapskate
3. Jennifer at iMommies
4. Kelly at Thrifty Mommy
5. Char at Raising a Healthy Family and Weary Parent

2 comments:

Maria said...

I completely agree on the smoking. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Tawnya said...

Ohio also went smoke free, just last year. Thank goodness, because I'm allergic to it, and for years have missed out on going to certain restaurants because of the thick smoke, bowling allies, among other numerous establishments. Finally, I get to go to these places like everyone else, and not have to suffer for weeks after! Yay Cali & Ohio!