Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

Reindeer Handprint Craft



I did this reindeer activity with my preschoolers last year. (Thanks to my friend Karen for sending me this picture so that I didn't have to dig my stuff out.) The head/nose of the reindeer is made with the child's foot and the antlers are made with hands. You could use this for a sweatshirt, tote bag, apron, banner (as shown), or just on a piece of cardstock. The eyes are wiggle eyes and the nose is a pom-pom. Here is a poem that you could use:

This isn't just a reindeer
As you can plainly see.
I made it with my hands
Which are a part of me.
It comes with lots of love
Especially to say
I hope you have a very,
Merry Christmas Day!

1 comment:

sandierpastures said...

My daughter made the same in nursery school. But the teacher let them imprint their feet to make the reindeer's face! Nice work!

-Grace in Dubai-