Google
 

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back and I'm exhausted. Monday the kids and I headed out to see my parents. It takes about 4 1/2 to 5 hours to get there. It's no fun traveling with the kids and no other adult. Oh well.

I'll just warn you . . . Mapquest is not the most reliable source for directions. I have gotten incorrect directions several times this year. I wanted to stop along the way to see my aunts and cousins. It adds another hour to our trip, but we haven't been there in a while and it would give the kids a break to get out of the car. The directions from Mapquest took me an hour out of the way. I was so mad! As if traveling with kids wasn't hard enough.

While I was visiting my parents, we went to the aquarium and the beach. The kids had a really good time. My parents and I enjoyed watching the kid's reactions to seeing and experiencing new things.

Unfortunately, this morning we had some troubles with a burgular. You can read about it here.

Well, it's midnight, so I'm going to bed now. Sorry for my absence last week. I hope to get back on track now.

Have a great week!

No comments: