Google
 

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

10 Favorite Bible songs for children

Singing is a great activity that all kids seem to enjoy. My children love to sing little Sunday School choruses. Here are their top 10 favorites.

  1. I'm in the Lord's Army
  2. The B-I-B-L-E
  3. Deep and Wide
  4. Wide, Wide As the Ocean
  5. I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy
  6. Jesus Loves Me
  7. Jesus Loves the Little Children
  8. Behold, Behold, I Stand at the Door and Knock, Knock, Knock
  9. Oh, Be Careful Little Eyes
  10. Only a Boy Named David (the lyrics provided are slightly different from the version we sing)
Many of the links above are from childbiblesongs.com which provides free printable lyrics to several of the popular Bible songs. Another site to which I linked is ebibleteacher.com Sunday School Sources. They not only have lyrics but also have some sound files as well as lessons and other ideas for your class or children.

1 comment:

Revka said...

Thanks, Karen. I appreciate your stopping by. I'm not sure where I learned the version we sing. I think it the more popular of the two; at leat, I had always heard it our way.